3rd community-driven Java conference in Croatia
February 20, 2016 – Hotel International, Zagreb, Croatia, EU
We already had two amazing Javantura community conferences, as well as four successful JavaCro conferences, so this year we took it a step further – in size (300+ attendees) and quality (23 sessions). We are proud to have one of the biggest Java community conferences in the region, built on a lot of enthusiasm created in HUJAK. Our intent was to gather the majority of Java community in Croatia and from the region – and we succeeded, and we also welcomed a lot of visitors from all other countries. Special thanks to our sponsors: Asseco SEE, MIPS, S2IS and RIT Croatia! See you all in Zagreb on Javantura v4 next year!
Javantura v3 was a great success –
Thank you all (300+) for coming!
Slides available at SlideShare, videos will be available soon.
- Apache Spark revolution – what’s it all about? – Petar Zečević
- Conquer the Internet of Things with Java and Docker – Johan Janssen
- CQRS – another view on application architecture – Aleksandar Stoisavljević
- Develop the right way with S-CASE – Marin Orlić
- ELK – Big Data for DevOps – Maarten Mulders
- ES6 – Future Is Now – Nenad Pečanac
- FIWARE – from ideas to real projects – Krunoslav Hrnjak
- Going Reactive with RxJava – Hrvoje Crnjak
- Husky – (y)our tool for tracking value in data – Mladen Marović, Mario Marić
- Ionic framework in production environment – Stjepan Žužul
- Java & JWT Stateless authentication – Karlo Novak
- Just say it – using language to communicate with the computer – Hrvoje Šimić
- Logs – the missing gold mine – Franjo Žilić
- Microservice – no fluff the REAL stuff – Nakul Mishra
- Mutation Testing for everyone – Nicolas Fränkel
- Oracle Academy & Java – Darko Jureković
- Rational Team Concert – integrated agile development and collaboration tool – Matija Capan
- Real-time BigData ingestion and querying of aggregated data – Davor Poldrugo
- Spring Boot under the cover – Nicolas Fränkel
- Synchronizing files the easy way with GlusterFS – Josip Maslać
- The Internet of (Lego) Trains – Johan Janssen, Ingmar van der Steen
- What really motivates developers? – Ivan Krnić
Take a look at some pictures from our previous Javantura conferences.